Today I wanted to share one of my go to meal prep lunches. This is one that is super easy to make and is super filling. This recipe makes 5 days of lunches. I split it between 5 containers for my lunches for my work week.
About 2lbs of thin sliced chicken breasts 0SP
29oz of canned corn 0SP
30oz of black beans 0SP
1 can of Rotel 0SP
Tony Chachere's to taste 0SP
White Rice 1/3 cup per container 3SP
1 TBSP of Plain non-fat Greek yogurt (Sour cream substitute) 0SP
1/8 Cup of Kraft non-fat cheddar cheese 0SP
1. Take defrosted chicken and cook it in whole strips or cut into bite size pieces in a pan. Use Tony Chachere's to season.
2. Once chicken is cooked combines corn, Rotel and black beans in bowl. Season with Tony Chachere's and mix together.
3. Get your meal prep containers and divide up chicken into the containers, then divide up the mixture into the containers as well.
4. If you are adding rice, divide rice up into containers. If you add more than a half a cup it will be more points.
5. Let chicken cool before putting in fridge.
6. Put your toppings in separate containers.
This is one of my favorite lunches to make. Not only because it is easy, but because it is super filling and very low point. Let me know in the comments if you have tried it!
My name is Mikala. I am here trying to figure out this thing called life.
©Copyright 2017 Mikala Smikal